A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Barclay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Barclay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barclay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barclay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth S. Barclay practice?
Dr. Beth Barclay practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.