A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Barclay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Barclay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Barclay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barclay graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barclay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Barclay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth Barclay practice?
- Dr. Beth Barclay has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Barclay practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.