A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Been:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Been is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Been
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Been Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Been graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Been has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Been DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Been practice?
- Dr. Beth Been has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Been practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.