A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Been:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Been is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Been graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Been has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Been DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Been practice?
- Dr. Beth Been has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Been practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.