A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Belkin, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Belkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Broadwin Belkin MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beth B. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Beth Belkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Belkin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists and Scarsdale Child Psychiatrists.