Dr. Beth Jasko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Jasko?

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Excellent Physican, best I've had and I've had many. (Military wife with 22 moves). Would highly recommend her!!!

Dr. Belof-Jasko

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I was terrified to leave my doctor and find another but had no choice due to a move. My doctor recommended Dr. Belof-Jasko. I went but was not happy!! That is until I meet her and her husband, Dr. Jasko, They truly care, spend time with you, make ever effort to squeeze you in at the last minute if necessary. They are such caring people who truly listen to your concerns (no matter how crazy they are sometimes). I have recommended several new patients to them and they are all happy. The staff bends over backward to make sure you are happy and if by chance they don't they doctors are watching and are truly interested to know you are being treated well. I have been with them for about 5 years now and will not leave them!!

Hard to get an appointment

Posted on May 31st, 2011

It is so hard to get an appointment with this doctor. I went once as a walk in first thing in the morning when nobody was even in the office yet and the receptionist with no manners just said "we don't take walk ins and don't have anything until after one or two weeks". It would be nice if they would leave a space for really sick people. I ended up going to a walk in clinic and got seen in an hour. I will find another family md just because they cannot accommodate sick patients. This is not a one time thing I had the same problem with them before too, they just always double book/

Posted on June 21st, 2017