Dr. Beth Bergman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Bergman?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Beth Bergman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016

. Very understanding and easy to talk to .

August 3rd, 2015

Surgery went well. Then i developed delayed wound healing,fat necrosis. She treated me well until my complications set in. Then she could of cared less about me as her patient.It took numerous visits back to finally admit what i had was fat necrosis. No beside manner for patients with post surgery complicatios..She tried to brush me off, thinking i would GO AWAY.

June 22nd, 2015

I cannot say about Dr. Bergman and her staff! She made one of the most devastating events in my life seem not so bad. I would recommend her to anyone!

August 21st, 2014

Not treated with care and professionalism

I was sent to see Dr. Bergman for a medically needed breast surgery a few years ago, from the moment I enter her room she mistreated me, not only she was not professional but humiliated me placing me in front of a mirror telling me to look at myself and to tell me I should stay the way I was so I look evenly on the obese side. She questioned me harsh, denied the medically needed surgery and never gave me another appointment. Recently I read my file and found out she had told a completely different story on that visit. Fact is when she mistreated me I requested another Dr. and this Dr. was very nice, very helpful and very caring. This Dr. Bergman should have an open mind on other religious background since I felt that because of my religious beliefs she didn't treated me the way I deserved it.

March 29th, 2013

She is very rude. She only wants to take care of you if you are a true cosmetic with alot of money or a breast cancer patient with insurance and not over weight. i never recommand her at all. :{

March 25th, 2013

NOT the best...

Dr.Berman performed 2 major operations on me...her sterile and universal precautions techniques were poor.(not washing hands,not wearing gloves to handle wounds and bandages) Two of my wounds opened up after the operation and I developed a massive infection in both wounds..requiring months of antibiotics and wound treatments.I I was left with ugly deforming scars. She rushed through the office visits, gave NO teaching on care of wounds & gave No explanation for the poor outcome of the operations.....she brushed me off.

October 19th, 2012

Caring, knowledgeable and thorough!

My wife went to Dr. Bergman for reconstructive breast surgery and couldn't have been more impressed. Although she is extremely busy, our consultation never seemed rushed. Her answers to our questions were thorough and caring. The surgery went extremely well. Her followup and bed side manner were excellent! We highly recommend her

September 19th, 2012

Arm surgery

She have me a new chance to use my left hand again I can do all kinds of things again because of her great care

May 21st, 2012

Very unhappy

Since I was looking for "non surgical" treatment, It seemed since I wasn't paying 10k for breast augmentation that is wasn't worth her time for me as a patient.

September 18th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I had breast reconstruction after cancer and a lift on the other breast. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Bergman was terrific and kind and so sweet. I look in the mirror and love what I see. She was there for me every step of the way.

February 19th, 2011

happy patient

I was referred to Dr.Bergman by a few of my friends. She was SO easy to talk to and fully explained every aspect of my surgery. I could tell how much she loves her job and actually felt like she was as excited as I was for my procedure. She is very confident when helping you make the right decisions. I'm so thankful that I was referred to her. What a wonderful woman!

July 16th, 2010

Maybe a good hand surgeon?

Care, experience and expertise in other areas of plastic surgery are lacking.