A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Biggee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Biggee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Biggee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggee graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Biggee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 38 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans