A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Biggee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Biggee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Biggee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggee graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Biggee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Anne Biggee MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Biggee practice?
- Dr. Beth Biggee has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Biggee practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Internists, North Andover Rheumatologists, and North Andover Orthopedic Surgeons.