A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Biggee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Biggee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Biggee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggee graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Biggee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Biggee MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Biggee practice?
- Dr. Beth Biggee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Biggee practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Rheumatologists, and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.