Dr. Beth Biggee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 26th, 2016
She found I had something that was a hard to find diagnosis. I appreciate she found this and made me feel comfortable.

July 24th, 2015
Unwilling to communicate without paying for a visit, terrible bedside manner, inexperienced with my diagnosis causing unnecessary alarm and unwarranted referrals; she lacks confidence and experience. I would highly NOT recommend her care, especially if desire a little extra patience and compassion.

July 23rd, 2015
if you want a no nonsense straight forward approach with clear concise answers perfect place.

January 19th, 2015
Office staff is very rude! Dr. Biggee is nice and very attentive but doesn't seem confident at times.

July 18th, 2012
A great Doctor!
I had seen a few doctors for a sudden problem with my leg (severe nerve pain and gross swelling). She helped me a great deal. She ruled out many diseases that had some of the same symptoms I was suffering from, and utilized blood testing and re-testing to make sure the tests were accurate. (She was the only Doctor who did that testing.) I felt great relief to have those diseases ruled out. She was the only Doctor that really listened to me re: my symptoms. She prescribed medication that enabled me to walk (and just "live") without severe pain. She also diagnosed another medical condition that I have (I thought it was just old-age - I'm in my 60's)and prescribed medication that has helped me greatly. She has referred me to an appropriate specialist who may be able to further help my nerve pain in my leg and stop its progression. (even though Dr. Biggee is not a neurologist, she helped me more than the 3 I had seen previously. ) She has even helped me with severe knee pain that I have had for 25 years. She is a very caring doctor who really goes the "extra mile" to help you. I am very pleased to have found her and will continue to have her treat me. Her staff is also excellent. Let Dr. Biggee treat you - you won't be disappointed.