A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Bingaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Bingaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Bingaman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingaman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bingaman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Bingaman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Bingaman practice?
- Dr. Beth Bingaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Bingaman practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Primary Care Doctors.