A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Blumenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Blumenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Blumenstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blumenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Eden Blumenstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth E. Blumenstein practice?
- Dr. Beth Blumenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Blumenstein practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.