A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Blumenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Blumenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenstein
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blumenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Blumenstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blumenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Eden Blumenstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth E. Blumenstein practice?
- Dr. Beth Blumenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Blumenstein practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.