A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Bowling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowling
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bowling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Bowling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bowling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Bowling MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beth Bowling practice?
- Dr. Beth Bowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Bowling practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.