A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Bowling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowling
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bowling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Bowling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bowling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Bowling MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beth Bowling practice?
- Dr. Beth Bowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Bowling practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Cardiologists.