A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Bowling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Bowling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Bowling practice?
Dr. Beth Bowling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Troy, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists and Mount Clemens Cardiologists.