A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Brogan, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Brogan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Leanne Brogan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Beth L. Brogan practice?
- Dr. Beth Brogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Brogan practices Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.