A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Cadigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Cadigan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadigan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Cadigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Cadigan MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Cadigan practice?
- Dr. Beth Cadigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Cadigan practices Emergency Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Emergency Physicians.