A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Presbyterian-Orthopedic Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth L Carlson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth L. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Beth Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Carlson practices Family Medicine near Largo, FL.
See Largo Family Physicians.