Family Physicians
Video profile
9812 Slide Rd
Lubbock, TX 79424
806-725-8490
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Renata H on Jan 2nd, 2014

Coming off a not very pleasant experience with previous a Doctor so I waited 3 years before trying again. I hit the Doctor Jackpot. Felt very comfortable and didn't feel like I was in a mass production line of patients. She is moving to Wolfforth and will definitely drive the extra miles to continue. She also referred me to 2 other specialists that worked out very well. I hope she stays in the area for a long time!

by Shelley D. Johnson on Dec 31st, 2013

Our family hated to loose Dr. Cochran when she left Clovis. She was excellent with my daughter and her new baby. She is a very caring person and knowledgeable doctor. We will probably try to continue to see her with my granddaughters well baby checks and anything that we need good knowledgeable information. I recommend Dr. Cochran very highly.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Great bed side manner. Dr. Cochran got the right diagnosis for me after so many doctors had given up and could not find out what was wrong with me. So grateful that she moved to Clovis!

Sep 5th, 2012

she lies about her diagnosing period and her bed side manner is something else ,she thinks she is an actor and a terrible actor at that

Oct 9th, 2010

Excellent care, very professional, very caring Doctor.