Dr. Beth Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Collins?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Beth Collins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Couldn't be more pleased

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Collins! I went to my reunion looking better than I have in years! I am so happy and my self confindence is back!

April 1st, 2017

Unprofessional

She is great unless you have a surgical problem. She basically cut off contact when I get an infection likely related to her negligence. She seems to have no clue/ no medical training when rare infections occur. Luckily, I had the sense to advise her of an appropriate plan. I would not recommend her to anyone.

December 6th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Collins for years for my injectable treatments and i have just started to indulge in her laser Services. I have had a HALO, i have such amazing results and am so happy with the treatment from the doctor and full staff. they are very kind and accommodating. pairing my botox with this laser i feel years younger. THANK YOU DR.COLLINS. i refer all my friends and family to you. thank you for always growing and adding in new services.

October 19th, 2016

Pads Bills

In 01/2016 went for an acne scarring consult quoted $150. I went to 3 other DR's too who all quoted from 125-175. This practice took until May to send through my insurance, and when they did they padded the bill at $315 as if an outpatient medical, per BCBS. I disputed it by phone and a girl there said would check into it and call back; they did not but instead rebilled. Then disputed in writing paying the $150 quoted, and they did not acknowledge the dispute but cashed the check and rebilled for difference. Then disputed it again in writing in August in more lengthy handwritten letter, and due to lack of time to invest in this, I sent a check anyway for balance. So choice to make it write, or cash the check. They discarded the dispute letter and the check (went un-cashed yet not returned to sender so it was delivered) and marked me as a patient not to accept. I had to again this month 10/2016 restate dispute typed with a new check certified to be sure of their receipt. Still don't know outcome. I had no problems with the other DR's I consulted. The DR was also over 1 hour late for my 20 minute appointment as well.

December 14th, 2015

Dr. Collins is such a talented surgeon. She has a really good eye for aesthetics and it seemed as if everyone in her waiting room was happy before I did my surgery. Look at her before and after pictures, they are unbelievable! I chose her to do my facelift and fat grafting and am so happy that I did. She did a terrific job.

December 11th, 2015

Trustworthy Physician

I'm the type of person who topically places high expectations upon a business's interpersonal relationships with their customers. I think customer-care is vitally important in maintaining a client base; if a customer leaves the business feeling positive and well taken care of you will have earned a client for life. Ms.Collins scores high in this department. She's friendly and warm and is 100% attentive to your needs. With regard to her workmanship- she's the best. She's has a keen sense for symmetry and knows precisely how to make you look your best. I have been a customer for two years now and I'm officially a loyal customer. She's worth the hour drive, to be sure. Should you choose her services I feel confident you will also find her professional, engaging and well-skilled in the art of facial rejuvenation. I wish you all the best of luck!

October 28th, 2015

Slightly upsetting post-op but GREAT surgeon!

Dr. Collins was the perfect doctor before the surgery. She spent so much time working with me to show me her plans explain everything in detail and really take time to decide the best route and her recommendations which all turned into the best breasts I could've possibly hoped for! Her work was amazing and with a lift and augmentation you can hardly tell I had any work done at all the stitching was so pristine! Not to mention her staff was fabulous I called nonstop and Maeve always took the time to speak with me and their concern made me feel safe. However, she did not stay post-op so I didn't see her in the recovery room or get to introduce my mother to her which I was looking forward to, on top of hearing how my surgery went but nope. Also, she didn't listen when I explained my pain medication tolerance is very high. Lastly, it felt like after the surgery was done I was dismissed at visits. She was in and out before I had a chance to speak, like now that she had my money and her job was done she no longer had time to be spent on me. Thankfully the rest of the staff was still great and the work is still fabulous so I don't hold too much resentment towards Dr. Collins I just wish she took the same time post op to listen to my concerns as she did pre op. Even so, I would recommend her to anyone. She does a fantastic job.

September 27th, 2014

Mommy Makeover

I never thought I would be able to wear a bikini again!! Dr. Collins works magic, and she does it with such a kind and caring way. She made me feel so comfortable, I even enjoyed my appointments. I am thrilled with my results and I would recommend her to anyone!! She is a talented surgeon and a great person.

August 17th, 2014

22 year old - breast augmentation

Dr. Collins was fabulous. Her and her staff were always professional, kind and welcoming. I saw several different doctors before deciding to go ahead with a breast augmentation and I have to say, dr. Collins made me feel the most comfortable. She spent the most time with me and made sure all of my questions were answered. My boobs look FABULOUS! I wish I went a little bigger though. If you go for your pre-op sizing appointment, make sure to bring a cotton bra or tank top with a cotton lining bra. Nothing tight. You'll get a better sense of what size you want. Again, she was fabulous. I would recommend her to any of my friends/family.

July 10th, 2014

Miracle Worker

Dr Collins performed large volume liposuction and tummy tuck on me with the absolute most wonderful results. Even though she told me what to expect, the results were better than I thought possible. I returned to her for some additional lipo and thigh lift and could not be happier. You can tell by speaking to her that she loves what she does and she is absolutely brilliant. She has the greatest attitude and bedside manner of any Dr I have ever been treated by. Any additional procedures I decide to have in the future will be done by Dr. Collins.

June 15th, 2013

I had a blepharoplasty done in the spring! This is where Dr. Collins removed excess skin from my eyes. I'm 71 years old and it's taken twenty years off my face according to friends and family. Prior to the procedure, which was done in the office, I had no visible eyelids or eyelashes. Three people asked, " how did she give you eyelashes?" She just unearthed them by removing all the excess skin! My eyes are wide open and BIG! Haven't seen those eyes in years! Would I recommend her? You bet I would. Her manner is easy , reassuring and she is soft spoken. Thank you, Dr. Collins! So glad to have you as my surgeon and friend!

May 28th, 2013

Dr Collins is so down to earth and makes you feel so comfortable. And she is also a fabulous surgeon. Its nice to see someone so brilliant in her field and yet still so grounded. Highly recommend her to anyone.