A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Cooper DO is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Beth Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Cooper practices Radiology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Radiologists.