A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Cowan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Cowan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cowan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Lynn Cowan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beth L. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Beth Cowan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Beth Cowan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Pleasanton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.