A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Deutch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Deutch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Deutch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Deutch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Mona Deutch MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth M. Deutch practice?
- Dr. Beth Deutch has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Deutch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eatontown, NJ.
See Eatontown Radiologists.