A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Deutch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Deutch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deutch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Deutch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Deutch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth M Deutch MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth M. Deutch practice?
- Dr. Beth Deutch has 1 office location.
- Dr. Beth Deutch practices Diagnostic Radiology near W Long Branch, NJ.