A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Donnelly is Excellent. Dr. Donnelly has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Donnelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donnelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Donnelly practice?
Dr. Beth Donnelly practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists, Saint Cloud Family Physicians, and Saint Cloud Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Donnelly, Dr. Isabelle Donnelly, Dr. Lisa Donnelly, Dr. Bette Donnelly, Dr. Babette Donnelly, Dr. Marybeth Donnelly, Dr. Buffy Donnelly, Dr. Elsa Donnelly