A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Donnelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Donnelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Donnelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Donnelly MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Beth Donnelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Donnelly practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Pediatricians.