A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Duncan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Rhodes Duncan MBA and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Beth R. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Beth Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Duncan practices Otolaryngology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Otolaryngologists.