Dr. Beth Duncan Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beth Duncan?

Don't even think about using this Doctor!

Posted on July 5th, 2015

Dr, Duncan is a major rip off doctor. I made an appt. for ringing in the ears. This is how it played out. I got there,I took out my hearin aides as directed, she looked in my ears and said I needed a hearing test. I disagreed as I had a test recently. She insisted so I had to get one in her office. She told me to see her afterwards which i did. When I saw her she said "you need hearing aides! to add insult to injury her report indicated she wrote something not discussed. I asked about the ringing in the ears and she said " that can't be cured." Then she sent a bill for 100 which I refused to pay. Then she threatened to send it to a collection agency.I paid it but I want it back!

Poor patient management- doctor does not care at all

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I was the first patient to arrive that morning, but wasn't seen for well over an hour. She made a quick diagnosis, but then suggested additional testing. When I received the test results I called asking for an explanation and discussion about what to do next. I've called 4 times over the last month, but no one has gotten back to me at all.

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Aside from this office being an insurance factory, this doctor is just bad. She does not listen, nor care about what you have to say or feel. She told me my sinuses were in "horrendous" condition and she needed to "rebuild" them. Never ran tests that were supposed to be run. Immediately after surgery I was much worse than prior to. She called me, yes, literally, crazy and blamed my complaints on a ficticious diagnosis; one she made up. After a few post surgical visits she springs on me that she needs to "complete" the surgery. I ran as fast as I could. I had her fake diagnosis examined by a REAL doctor and was told I DO NOT HAVE the condition she claimed I had. I found a different ENT and after a CT Scan and a scope it was revealed my sinuses were never done but the septum only had been repaired. Never again for her or Cooper! Additionally, Cooper has repeatedly billed me for tests that were never done! They can't even provide documentation but have sent their bills to collection.

Run for your life!!!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

If you value your life and health seek another opinion. She was going to do a fact finding biopsy on my throat. It would have been un-necessary surgery for which she said she would keep me in the hospital an extra day if needed. Second opinion revealed, all I had was LPR with no biopsy surgery needed. Who knows what damage she would have done to my throat and billed my insurance.

The worst lying Doctor I ever met