by maryetta on Jan 31st, 2015

Dr. Dupree makes her patients feel at home. Like she has known you forever and is a friend. She is down to earth, but very professional, direct and knowledgeable.

Dr. Dupree is the best of the best. show details Dr. Dupree is the best of the best.
Sep 5th, 2012

I travel from Connecticut to see Dr. Dupree. The comfort zone and friendship comes natural. She just doesn't treat you, Dr.Dupree treats you as a person. Couldn't imagine ever going anywhere else. Thanks for all. Gianna D

Jan 14th, 2011

Dr. Beth Dupree and her partners are amazing! She saved my life! She is truly and Angel on Earth!

She is truly amazing show details She is truly amazing
by Karen Glover on Feb 19th, 2010

No matter what your symptoms, questions or concerns are, Dr. Dupree will make you feel so comfortable and so at ease, that you will not want to leave her side. Her mannerisms are amazing and you feel like a survivor even before you begin your treatments. She is the next best thing to a miracle.

I love my Dr. Beth show details I love my Dr. Beth
by Eileen Volk on Nov 14th, 2009

After less than a year the tumors in my breast have decreased in size by using thr drug arimedex. Dr. Beth is such a caring person I love her. Thanks for your caring way.

excellent caring physician show details excellent caring physician
Aug 10th, 2009

Beth Dupree is a fantastic breast surgeon who truly cares for her patients. She is a skilled western physician that believes wholeheartedly in treating the whole person holistically. She has excellent diagnostic and surgical skills. I think she is one of the best physicians I ever had care for me.