Dr. Beth Duvall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Duvall?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Beth Duvall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

Beth is a fantastic doctor. She has aided me through an emotional time in my life when I needed it most. My daughter, who is a nurse, referred me to Beth because I was having a very difficult time and I wasn't happy with my previous doctor.

June 20th, 2013

Beth E Duvall, MD

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

March 26th, 2013

Great Caring Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Duvall for six years. She is always very caring and attentive. I've never left feeling like she didn't listen carefully to the reason I was there. I would highly recommend.

October 15th, 2012

Great Doctor

I have gone to Dr. Duvall for years. I have never had problems with her. I highly reccommend her.

January 30th, 2012

Great experience

Never anything but good experiences - Dr. Duvall is patient and knowledgeable.

June 12th, 2011

Wonderful doctor

Dr Duvall is one of the most compassionate doctors I have seen. She never rushes me and makes me feel an equal. I have been seeing her for 5 years and would highly recommend her. I have tobsay ibstrongly disagree with the negative review and can only imagine this person has issues.......

January 10th, 2011

Great office and physician

I have been seeing Dr Duvall for many years and she also sees my parents and daughter. She also takes time with me and never rushes me through. It's easy to get an appointment and there is usually very little wait. All the staff members are nice and willing to help with whatever you need. I highly recommend.

July 29th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor, Excellent Practice

I completely disagree with the review that states negative experiences with Dr. Duvall's practice. We have been seeing her for over 5 years, and she is very compassionate and understanding. Her secretary knows us by name, and is so kind that she gave my daughter extra stickers after she got her immunizations. The medical assistants have all been gentle and kind toward our children.The other two physicians in the practice are also great. When my son was born in the middle of the night and had issues, the doctor on call from the practice got there within the hour to evaluate him. I highly recommend Dr. Duvall to anyone! Not to mention, she is also an internalist, so she has more knowledge than just a plain pediatrician.

December 12th, 2008

Awful practice... Awful care.

This is absolutely the worst practice we've been to. We have taken our two children (17 months and 1 month) there since they were born, and I'm not sure why it's taken us this long to switch. The staff is incredibly rude and rough with our children. The doctor (Beth Duvall) is extremely unconcerned, insensitive, and rash to just prescribe something, anything, to get people out of her hair she just doesnt care. She is very quick to pass the buck to her "medical assistants" at every opportunity gets. Her "medical assitants" are quite possibly the most discourteous, condescending, and disrespectful people I've ever met, and her secretary... well, she's just an awful human being. I will never, under any circumstance, ever, recommend anyone to this practice... ever.

September 27th, 2015