Dr. Beth Fox Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beth Fox?

November 13th, 2011

Dr. Fox were full of misguided information, and gave downright dangerous advice that resulted in negative health outcomes for our son. We were incouraged to put our son on timed feedings, and let him cry it out in between feedings. Thankfully, I listened to my gut and did not do this. Had I done this, I would not have been able to produce enough milk for him as my supply would have decreased. You should never allow your newborn baby to cry it out so that they should be on a schedule! Second piece of bad advice was their encouragement to vaccinate with HepB at birth despite the fact that our son had a substantial scalp hematoma from his vaccum extraction, and also had jaundice. I believe that the HepB was a terrible choice (one we were encouraged via scare tactics) considering his little body was already taxed from the delivery and also from the jaundice. Then there was the encouragement and pushiness to put fluoride drops in my son's breastmilk (this is a dangerous neurotoxin that even the CDC now warns against ingestion by infants). Dr. Fox is a clearly uninformed. If you wish the best for your baby, then stay clear of Dr. Fox's office.

October 5th, 2011

Dr. Fox is very understanding and patient as I am a new mom and have lots of questions and concerns. I feel my son is safe in her care and will get the attention he needs should a problem arise.

August 3rd, 2011

Best doctor I ever encounter

They took care of my kid since the day he was born.They have always exceeded our expectation and they are very knowledgeable in every sence. For a first time mother, they know how to guide you and support you al the way through his development. Highly recommended

August 10th, 2010

Wonderful, caring doctor who is always available (or has backup available) to answer health concerns (and with children that can be more than you want).

November 19th, 2015