A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans