A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth C Gardner MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Beth C. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Beth Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Gardner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Gastroenterologists.