A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Gardner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth C Gardner MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Beth C. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Beth Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Gardner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Gastroenterologists.