Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Gardner took a personal interest in me. She listened carefully to my concerns and treated me respectfully. She is extremely likable, professional, and, above all, compassionate. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gardner to anyone seeking a gastroenterologist.

mrs Patrica Peterson show details mrs Patrica Peterson
Dec 4th, 2012

I USED 2 GO TO dR.gARDENER YEARS AGO AGO AND SHE WAS 1 OF THE NICES MOST UNDERSTANING DR. I HAVE LITERALLY EVER INCAOUNTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Yvonne Cook show details Ms. Yvonne Cook
Nov 19th, 2012

I have a 27 year critical care background. It is with confidence that I recommend Dr. Gardner. I had a previous GI specialist who has a hugh following. I soon found out what a hugh mistake I had made in going with him. Dr. Gardner and her staff will not disappoint. Medically or emotionally.

Getting the appt. show details Getting the appt.
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Gardner books up fast. Long wait but well worth the wait for the appt.

Feeling good1 show details Feeling good1
Jan 12th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Gardner a few years ago by my primary care provider. I'd had a bad experience with another gastro specialist I'd been seeing for some time. The previous doctor a male, who although highly knowledgeable in the management of my care began to exhibit what seemed in my opinion an increasing degree of dissonance and aloofness toward my personal concerns as a female with Crohn's disease. As a rule the gender difference to me in a physician has no bearing at all when choosing a doctor. But in this particular instance I needed specialized focus as well as expertise and compassion combined that Dr. Gardner was referenced to use as a routine exercise to every individual through her practice. I can honestly say that I have not been disappointed and I whole heartedly recommend her to anyone seeking a gastroenterologist who truly looks out for the total health of her patients as a necessary step in your recovery. GOOD LUCK!

Beth Gardner MD show details Beth Gardner MD
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have gone to Dr Gardner for some gastro problems. She is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. She explains any tests she might ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com