Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

570 Egg Harbor Rd
Ste A2
Sewell, NJ 08080
856-218-1410
Locations and availability (3)

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Gardner took a personal interest in me. She listened carefully to my concerns and treated me respectfully. She is extremely likable, professional, and, above all, compassionate. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gardner to anyone seeking a gastroenterologist.

|  mrs Patrica Peterson  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

I USED 2 GO TO dR.gARDENER YEARS AGO AGO AND SHE WAS 1 OF THE NICES MOST UNDERSTANING DR. I HAVE LITERALLY EVER INCAOUNTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Ms. Yvonne Cook  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

I have a 27 year critical care background. It is with confidence that I recommend Dr. Gardner. I had a previous GI specialist who has a hugh following. I soon found out what a hugh mistake I had made in going with him. Dr. Gardner and her staff will not disappoint. Medically or emotionally.

|  Getting the appt.  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Gardner books up fast. Long wait but well worth the wait for the appt.

|  Feeling good1  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Gardner a few years ago by my primary care provider. I'd had a bad experience with another gastro specialist I'd been seeing for some time. The previous doctor a male, who although highly knowledgeable in the management of my care began to exhibit what seemed in my opinion an increasing degree of dissonance and aloofness toward my personal concerns as a female with Crohn's disease. As a rule the gender difference to me in a physician has no bearing at all when choosing a doctor. But in this particular instance I needed specialized focus as well as expertise and compassion combined that Dr. Gardner was referenced to use as a routine exercise to every individual through her practice. I can honestly say that I have not been disappointed and I whole heartedly recommend her to anyone seeking a gastroenterologist who truly looks out for the total health of her patients as a necessary step in your recovery. GOOD LUCK!

|  Beth Gardner MD  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I have gone to Dr Gardner for some gastro problems. She is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. She explains any tests she might ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com