A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Handwerger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Handwerger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Handwerger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handwerger graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Handwerger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Allison Handwerger MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Handwerger practice?
- Dr. Beth Handwerger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Handwerger practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.