A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Handwerger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Handwerger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handwerger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Handwerger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Handwerger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handwerger graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Handwerger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Allison Handwerger MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Handwerger practice?
- Dr. Beth Handwerger has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Handwerger practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.