Dr. Beth Hanrahan MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Clearwater, FL

May 10th, 2016
I read a review that Dr. Hanrahan is only taking on Medicare patients, not true. I am a new patient and not on Medicare. I have am so pleased that I found her, Dr. Hanrahan is thorough, takes time to listen and professional.

December 15th, 2015
Kind, compassionate care. Staff works together like a finely tuned clock.

April 30th, 2015
An outstanding doctor, accurate diagnosis and cures of physical problems health related.

April 15th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Hanrahan for over a year now and I have finally found a doctor I like. I am always able to get an appointment within a few days of calling which is great. I feel like Dr. Hanrahan genuinely cares about my problems and goes step by step to make sure everything is covered and all my issues are taken care of and spoken about before I leave at the end of my appointment. She is very knowledgable and kind. I highly recommend her.

February 23rd, 2015
A doctor who is smart and a friend who cares.

June 27th, 2013
Top-notch Doctor
My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Beth and she is terrific. Always has time for us. FYI... Dr. now accepts some other insurances, besides medicare.

June 2nd, 2012
A response to the Medicare issue
I have been going to Dr. Hanrahan for 14 years. Many years ago she dropped all of her patients insurance companies except Medicare. If I remember correctly, she did this because she did not wish to have insurance companies trying to dictate how she was to treat a patient. Even though Medicare has their regulations the doctors know what they are and don't get the run around with patient treatment. I continued with her and paid her cash for my visits until I reached Medicare age.

June 2nd, 2011
I have heard excellent comments about this doctor so I called to see if she was accepting new patients. Well I was told she was only taking MEDICARE patients. UH OH....put up the red flag! What does that mean? Guaranteed payment with no questions asked? Less paperwork? I would be very careful about this one. Sounds like her money is more important than your health!

January 27th, 2011
A caring, careful physician who really listens.

June 7th, 2010
SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER
In addition to being a thorough and meticulous practitioner, she is warm, caring and genuine. She is concerned with the whole person, not just the "problem" - As a mother of a chronically ill daughter and retired RN, I have known many, many docs over the years, excellent, brilliant, sloppy, hurried, caring, cold...the full spectrum. Dr. Hanrahan is in the top three. Every time I see a specialist and am asked who is my primary, I tell them and they, without exception, rave about her. In all my years dealing with the medical profession, I have NEVER experienced this. I am starting to sound like a groupie, so I'll stop here.