Dr. Beth Harvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Harvey?

January 19th, 2013

We LOVE her, and it's been 16 years now!

I have 3 kids now 22, 19 and 15 years old. My oldest started going to her when she was probs 6 or so when Dr. Harvey just started. The other 2 were 3 and newborn when they started going to her. We love her. ALL my kids love her, and always bummed if we had to get in when it wasn't her day to work. They are never embarrassed to tell her anything, because her bedside manner is so gentle, and extremely caring. They just do NOT make doctor's like this lady. She will refer you to specialists when needed, and ones she would send her own child to. We truly view her as part of our family, and will be a sad day when my youngest is too old to see her. We will figure out how to keep her in our lives at some capacity!!! She is the sweetest lady you will ever meet. So beyond happy that our oldest;s original doctor was not in that day (I didn't like him anyway)...and we had to see Dr. Harvey. We switched right away and so greatful we have had her for our pediatrician all these years! We love Dr. Harvey!

August 22nd, 2012

Harvey was fantastic. Will highly recommend her.

Overall Dr. Harvey was fantastic for my two daughters. Right from birth she was their pediatrician. For eleven years we were with Dr.Harvey. Since we moved I had to leave Dr.Harvey. Otherwise will be with her always. Very polite, perfect diagnosis, caring.

May 14th, 2008

We love Dr Harvey! HIGHLY recommended..

August 18th, 2015