A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Herrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Herrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Herrick, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrick graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Herrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Bernadette Herrick MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Beth B. Herrick practice?
- Dr. Beth Herrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Beth Herrick practices Radiation Oncology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See East Weymouth Radiation Oncologists.