A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Herrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Herrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Herrick, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrick graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Herrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth B Herrick MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Beth B. Herrick practice?
- Dr. Beth Herrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Herrick practices Radiation Oncology near Fairhaven, MA.
See Fairhaven Radiation Oncologists.