Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beth Houck
Dr. Beth Houck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Houck is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, University Hospital Hsc Syracuse and Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse. Dr. Houck has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beth Houck has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Beth Houck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Erin Hill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Byuong Ryu
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Syracuse, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Suzanne Bartol-Krueger
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Syracuse, NY 0 mi11