A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Jensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Beth Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Jensen practices Family Medicine near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Primary Care Doctors.