A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ann Jensen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Beth Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Jensen practices Family Medicine near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Primary Care Doctors.