Dr. Beth Jonas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Jonas for the past 5 years. She is always pleasant, works with me on my treatment options and spends time with me. She is knowledgeable of the latest research and has kept me healthy.

August 5th, 2015
patient
Dr. Jonas is efficient, highly intelligent, extremely current concerning her field, personable and caring. She has been my physician for about 9 years and I have the utmost respect for her as a person and as a physician. She spends more than the allotted appointment time with me every single time and never ever acts in a "hurry". I rate her as EXCEPTIONAL.

March 4th, 2014
Please do not waste your time...
Like someone else mentioned, I just found this doctor cold and dismissive. Very arrogant. I got a second opinion and she misdiagnosed me. What a waste of time and money. UNC has some great doctors but this is not one of them.

August 15th, 2013
Recommendation
Dr Jonas has been my Dr since 1996, I am a U.S. Army Veteran when Va and Womack could not find out what was causing my severve pain in all my large joints ,I was in severe pain.She took some test gave me meds and I felt no pain on 2 nd pill and some relef on first. Very caring Dr and highly recommended for Quality care.She will help you and figure it out or point you to were you can get help.current patient go every 3 months for blood work but Arthritis under control with minor problems. For Veterans with PTSD I highly recommend because I have severe PTSD and at ease with this MD.

April 5th, 2010
Worst bedside manner ever encountered
Doctor told my 24 year old daughter to stop getting tested. She diagnosed her with Fibromyalgia. She asked her if her father lived at home. (Yes he does and what did that have to do with anything?) We knew she was wrong and did not stop wit her diagnosis. As it turns outs, my daughter has Multiple Sclerosis. Dr, Jonas is extremely haughty and cold.