A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapadia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Kapadia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kapadia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Kapadia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Beth Kapadia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Beth Kapadia practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lakewood, CO.