A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Kapadia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kapadia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapadia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Beth Kapadia practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Lakewood, CO.