Beth Y Karlan, MD

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048
310-855-3302
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  you cannot find better  |  show details
by carol l on Mar 21st, 2014

Dr. Karlan is a warm, personable,fantastic doctor. She is cutting edge about treatment--never wildly conservative, either. She is so so smart. You may put your health in her hands

|  show details
May 22nd, 2011

Excellent credentials, caring, positive thinking but waiting time overall is too long. Need more personal time on a one to one

|  shannon kerns patient  |  show details
by richard kerns on Jan 7th, 2011

Dr Karlan I am sure is a fine surgeonhowever she was always 1 hour and a half to two hrs late for scheduled meetingsHer manner of her staff was abrupt and unhelpful... My daughters last appointment with Dr Karlan when she wasDYING FROM HER CANCER and in pain took two hrs before she showed up. almost of the the items that helped my daughter cope with pain , nausea etc were drugs or procedures that were reccommended by Dr Mandel a compassion Dr. who was Shannons internist. I loathe Dr KarlanI my self was treated by a different "Super" doctor who almost cost me my life... so I have had enough of "super doctor"

|  Personal, Professional & Positive  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Karlan's personalm concern, professional care and positive attitude always encourages and uplifts me. I feel blessed to have her as my medical team leader.

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2010

Three words- Simply the best. Dr. Karlan brings a list of great qualities to your issues: passion, research, knowledge, experience and most important of all- a caring heart. This is definitely one of Gods top physicians.