A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Karmilovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Karmilovich, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karmilovich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Karmilovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth A Karmilovich DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Karmilovich practice?
- Dr. Beth Karmilovich has 8 office locations.
Dr. Beth Karmilovich practices Pediatrics near Bear, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Wilmington, DE.
See Bear Pediatricians.