A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Kaufman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaufman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Dawn Kaufman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth D. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Beth Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Kaufman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.