A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Kaufman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaufman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Dawn Kaufman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Beth D. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Beth Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Beth Kaufman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.