Dr. Beth Keefe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Keefe?

May 9th, 2017

I adore Dr. Keefe!

I adore Dr. Keefe! She is knowledgeable, trustworthy and an excellent listener. I feel very fortunate to be her patient.

April 11th, 2013

good doctor...so good it is hard to get into her!

I recently was diagnosed with diabetes. Dr Keefe called me up herself to tell me this. I was very impressed. she told me she would help me get through this. my kids and I have been seeing her for years. we have no complaints other than it is hard to get into see her. if it is a well child check up and you know ahead of time you need to get in then it is fine, but if you have an urgent matter the office staff will try to get you in with an associate. there has been times though that I have been able to get in. if you persist with the office staff it is possible.

February 7th, 2013

Awesome all around.

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Keefe and her staff. Unbelievably pleasant, ALL the time. I have a feeling she is deep down a caring and compassionate human being which translates in her bedside manner. We have one child who luckily hardly ever needs a doctor and another with a bit of a condition that frequently goes...I have never felt rushed, and rather found her spend as much time with us as we need to work through every decision we make for our children. Love Dr. Keefe.

July 21st, 2012

Oh my goodness

I did not know doctor's could be so amiable. This woman is a goddess, a brilliant woman who knows how to talk to you, and exacly what to do.

June 17th, 2011

AWESOME

Such a great doctor. So down to earth willing to go the extra mile for her patients. She at times will call if you left a message or her head nurse. They are willing to get an answer and not blow you off. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her.

May 7th, 2010

I love dr keefe

she is so smart!! Dr Keefe helps me deal with a lot of health issues. she always has enough room in her schedule to squeeze me in. office staff very caring.

June 13th, 2017