A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Klein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Alison Klein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Beth Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Klein practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
See Reno Psychiatrists and Reno Addiction Specialists.