Dr. Beth Lalande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beth Lalande?

May 17th, 2016

My life is changed.

The visit with Dr. LaLande changed my life. I was a 54 years old woman, overweight, tired and defeated as I walked in the door. I left feeling encouraged, with a plan to lose weight and real tools to make it all work. I don't mean just a new prescription , but apps on my phone, a feeling inside that someone listened and that I was not losing my mind! I have lost 15 pounds, changed my eating habits, feel more alive and actually empowered that I am going to be successful- this time!

March 17th, 2016

Amazing woman

Dr Lalande is the most helpful endocrinologist I have ever met. I can not say enough good things about her. She is professional, attentive, and is willing to get the problem solved. I am so excited to know that she will actually continue to work on my health rather than give up. For the first time in years, I found a doctor who was able to get my levels straight.

September 3rd, 2013

Love Dr. LaLande!

I'm pretty upset that someone gave Dr. LaLande a 1 overall rating because she left Idaho and returned to Wisconsin! Every other rating given by the person was high, but they gave an overall rating of 1 because she left? Totally not fair to the doctor. Anyway, my experience with Dr. LaLande is absolutely perfect. She is caring and kind, with a gentle demeanor and with the patient's best interest at heart. She is knowledgeable about thyroid issues and the most up to date treatment. She listens and gives high value to the patient's input. I don't know what I would do without her. She also took me on an urgent basis and did an ultrasound when I was very concerned about lymph nodes, despite her hectic schedule that day.

October 12th, 2017