Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Langness for a couple of years now. She's an awesome phyisican very friendly and easy to talk to. She needs a better office staff some of them can be extremely rude at times.

|  comment  |  show details
by n/a on Jul 10th, 2013

dr Langness is compassonate and gentle also she has an appropriate bedside manner. Seems very compatent and we enjoyed our visit with her recently.

|  What's to like  |  show details
by Dave D on May 13th, 2013

Good: Nice receptionist Bad: seemingly uncaring staff, ridiculous wait time, indifferent doctoring, no follow-up with patient I can't really review Dr Kavorkian since she did not see me, even though I waiting over a month for an appointment w/ her. Instead I am reviewing FAMILY CARE PHYSICIANS, PSC which is Dr K's practice along w/ Dr Karen Langness. I made an appointment for a physical with Dr Kavorkian, which seemingly required a papal absolution. I had to explain my situation with 3 different people before I was privileged to make an appointment with Dr. K and required over a month wait to see her. When I arrived everyone was nice enough and I was only in the waiting room a few minutes before I was ushered into the inner sanctum to be weighed and measured. Very perfunctory, sort of like you see cattle treated in modern meat processing. And now the fun part. I was placed in an exam room where I waited about 45 minutes. Thanks for valuing my time. In walked a woman who was dressed like an x-ray tech who rapidly introduced herself to me and began taking my medical history. Since I knew this was not Dr. K I assumed this was a nurse's aide or something. As the interview continued I realized this woman was another doctor, but silly me I thought "well she's new here and Dr. K will be coming in a minute". But this turned out to be Dr Langness. She did a very through history, but the actual hands on part of the physical was the most abreviated I have every received, it was even more brief than a pre-employment physical I once had when I worked at a steel fab shop. There was only a passing touch of the glands around the throat, none of the kidney and stomach pressing, no turn and cough, no rectal exam. Is this what passes for a physical today? And last but not least I have called twice with questions and both times been sent to voice mail where I left detailed messages that have never been responded to.

|  Best family dr we ever had.  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2012

I would tell everyone I know about Dr, Langness .WE realy like her been seeing her sence she open office on chamberlain ln

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

My whole family sees Dr. Langness. She doesn't over react to the situation and has a level approach to problems.

|  She's Very Nice, But Misdiagnosed Many of my Problems  |  show details
by Stay away from this one on Apr 26th, 2009

She refused to do testing needed to diagnose a problem I had, and now 8 years later I almost lost my leg because she did not seem to think it was a problem then. Stay away from this one.