Family Physicians

Cornerstone Medical Group, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Cadence Physician Group
2001 S Wiesbrook Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
630-614-4000
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Jun 6th, 2012

I really like Dr Larsen. She is very caring and gives you her complete attention. Finally she calls me at home with any test results.

Aug 8th, 2011

I love my primary, Dr. Beth Larson. She has helped me through tough times; very kind, patient, tactful, informative, and so much more. Oh! She calls me with my results! Never experienced that before. Diane Z.

Apr 30th, 2009

I am a nurse and find it hard to find a doctor that I trust and feel really cares about their patients. I have been seeing Dr. Larson for 5 years now and I LOVE HER! She is very caring, really takes her time and listens to you, spends a lot of time examining and is very thorough. She has personally called me at home about lab results, even if it is to let me know they are all normal, or just to check up on me. I have never had a doctor do that before. I would highly recommend Dr. Larson to anyone looking for an excellent Family Practice Physician.

Jul 3rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor: Very thorough. Very patient. Listens well.I've been seeing her for 6 years.I would highly recommend this doctor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com