inactive

Beth E Larson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2015
5-star Review of Dr. Beth Larson
Dr. Larson has been our family physician for over 20 years. She has been taking care of my children, husband, and myself and thoroughly addressed each of needs. Her attention to detail and her sound recommendations are things that each member of my family treasures. Dr. Larson is a person you should know.

June 6th, 2012
I really like Dr Larsen. She is very caring and gives you her complete attention. Finally she calls me at home with any test results.

April 30th, 2009
I am a nurse and find it hard to find a doctor that I trust and feel really cares about their patients. I have been seeing Dr. Larson for 5 years now and I LOVE HER! She is very caring, really takes her time and listens to you, spends a lot of time examining and is very thorough. She has personally called me at home about lab results, even if it is to let me know they are all normal, or just to check up on me. I have never had a doctor do that before. I would highly recommend Dr. Larson to anyone looking for an excellent Family Practice Physician.