A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Ledvora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Ledvora, PSYCHIATRIST is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledvora graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ledvora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ledvora MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beth Ledvora practice?
- Dr. Beth Ledvora has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Ledvora practices Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Psychiatrists and Palos Heights Adolescent Specialists.