A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Ledvora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Ledvora, PSYCHIATRIST is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledvora
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ledvora Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledvora graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ledvora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Ledvora MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Beth Ledvora practice?
- Dr. Beth Ledvora has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Ledvora practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Psychiatrists and Palos Heights Child Psychiatrists.