A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Lloyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Anne Lloyd MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth A. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Beth Lloyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beth Lloyd practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Alexandria Physiatrists, Alexandria Family Physicians, and Alexandria Sports Medicine Doctors.