Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Lloyd moved years ago  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

I dont know what any of these reviews are talking about....based on their date, they were written after Dr Lloyd moved out of the area. She suddenly disappeared sometime around 2008, without any notice or explanation. She was never very godo to begin with. Her husband is Dr. Wade, who is still at the practice, and was formerly an excellent doctor. Key word is formerly.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Very bright and very beautiful caring physician. Excellent bed side manner.

|  Excellent are from Dr. Lloyd  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Excellent care. Excellent bedside manner. Took a lot of time with me. I would recommend and have recommended her to family and friends.Read the review above. During that time frame Dr. Lloyd was no longer with the Va practice. There was another physician at that location.

|  Great Experience with Dr Lloyd  |  show details
by K.A.P. on May 12th, 2010

I used Dr. Lloyd for many years before moving out the area and have a good doctor now but would still prefer Dr. Lloyd if I moved back. She has a great personality and also has referred me to doctors that are considered the best in their fields I would again use her if I ever moved back to Northern Virginia.

|  Found another doctor quick.  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2008

Whenever I call the office, I get the voicemail line. They NEVER answer their phone! I've been in the office waiting (a LONG time) for my visit with the doc and I have never seen them answer a phone that rings one time. The doc really rushes you along and doesn't listen. I'm definitely glad that I found another physician. As far as I'm concerned, ANYONE else for me to see makes a better choice...