A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Louie, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Louie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Valley Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Gook Louie MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Beth G. Louie practice?
- Dr. Beth Louie has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Beth Louie practices Allergy & Immunology near , .