A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Louie, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Louie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Louie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Louie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth G. Louie practice?
Dr. Beth Louie practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Warwick Allergists, Warwick Pediatricians, and Warwick Pediatric Specialists.