A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Louie, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Louie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Louie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth G Louie MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Beth G. Louie practice?
- Dr. Beth Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Louie practices Allergy & Immunology near Warwick, NY.
See Warwick Allergists.