Dr. Beth Louie MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Love HER
She was SO patient and awesome with our special needs child. LOVE her

June 15th, 2017
Staff is polite and very accommodating. Can't say the same for Dr. Louie. My first encounter was fine, after that it went downhill. She has no bedside manners. I initially met with Dr. Codispoti but unfortunately he retired so we were left with her. If you can find another doctor run don't walk.

May 8th, 2015
She was awesome,staff is very polite and helpful

May 5th, 2015
AWEFUL EXPERIENCE!
Dr Louie never said hello or introduced herself when I met her, just silently led me to room; it was 20 minutes later when I finally asked her if she was the dr. Exam room tiny, cluttered, filthy. I had to mention her disgusting trash filled sink cuz it was right by my chair. She was unfriendly, unprofessional, rude, sarcastic, quiet. Asking questions was like pulling teeth to get answers. She had the audacity to get defensive over one question, tho I was being nice (hardest thing ever). I deal with a plethera of dr's, yet never met anyone as nasty as her. I can not imagine how children manage to be around her. NEVER again will I go back, or give a referal.

May 22nd, 2013
Disappearing reappearing rash
Dr Louie was compassionate and understanding . She treated my son with understanding and patience. She is kind and caring. After visiting several doctors with no satisfaction, Dr Louie got the diagnosis and treatment right..within 24 hours the disappearing reappearing hives that tortured my son for 5 days were gone. Thank you !

March 26th, 2013
Initial appt. for my son
Dr Louie is a member of my health insurance plan. When I called for an appt. the receptionist was very patient and helpful as I had a few questions that needed to be answered before scheduling. I was able to get an appt. quite readily. My son was taken in early for his appt.! Dr. Louie was attentive and wrote down a lot of notes in my sons chart. She did all the necessary tests and explained everything so both my son and I could understand what to expect in the future. very appreciative of her experience and expertise!

March 6th, 2013
Best Allergy Doctor!
Dr. Louie was able to diagnose my allergies after I had already been to 3 other board certified allergists who all said I didn't have allergies. Excellent doctor, very nice staff.

March 14th, 2012
Very Lucky
My family has been seen for a number of years by Dr. Louie for Seasonal Allergies and Asthma. We are so grateful and thankful for the assistance that she has provided to us.

November 14th, 2011
Thorough and kind
I really liked Dr. Louie. I went to her to diagnose my symptoms of allergies and she was very pleasant, kind and made me feel that she would get to the bottom of my problems, which she did.

August 4th, 2011
Not Impressed!
The office is FILTHY!! The staff is a small group of snooty old ladies who are grossly unprofessional. the serums she uses are NOT refrigerated and the same vials are used for every patient. Her Office is filled to the ceiling with clutter and debris.Wanted to like her..but not confident in her cleanliness or administration of time sensitive allergy shots. The vials look old and dated!

December 1st, 2016