A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Lovell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Beth Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beth S. Lovell practice?
Dr. Beth Lovell practices Emergency Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Stratford Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Lovell, Dr. Bess Lovell, Dr. Bessie Lovell, Dr. Bethany Lovell, Dr. Betsy Lovell, Dr. Bette Lovell, Dr. Bettie Lovell, Dr. Bettina Lovell