A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Lovell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lovell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth Starr Lovell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Beth S. Lovell practice?
- Dr. Beth Lovell has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Lovell practices Emergency Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Emergency Physicians.