A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Malasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Malasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malasky
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malasky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Malasky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malasky graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Malasky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth R Malasky MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beth R. Malasky practice?
- Dr. Beth Malasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Malasky practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boise, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.