A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beth Malasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beth Malasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beth Malasky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malasky graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malasky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beth R Malasky MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Beth R. Malasky practice?
- Dr. Beth Malasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Beth Malasky practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boise, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.